How much does it cost for a Doug Coil Machine?
Is it difficult to set up?
A Doug Coil Machine consists of 3 components:
1. Cabinet and coil combination (purchased from Action Coil Machines) $ 900 including shipping for limited time!
2. Amplifier ( QSC RMX 1850HD - Amazon.com) $ 648 incl. shipping
3. Frequency generator (Instek SFG-2004 ) $ 190 incl. shipping
No. It can be set up in 5-10 minutes using a few short wires that come with the cabinet and the cables that are included with the frequency generator. See pictures below:
If you have any question concerning deliveries, pick-ups or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will help find the best solutions for you.
Here you can see the cabinet sitting on the amplifier and the frequency generator is on top.
Please ignore Robocop in the upper left corner; he is patrolling for rogue spirochetes.
Use a short jumper wire to connect these two screws. Observe the switches - only #4 and #5 should be switched to the right for your parallel input to your coil.
Use a jumper wire to connect the two black knobs on the right side of the back of the amplifier.
Connect the 3 wires coming out of the back of the cabinet. The black one goes to the black knob on top, along with the jumper wire; the two red ones connect to the two red knobs.
You can connect the two cables from the frequency generator directly to the top two screws as seen on the left, or you can use two short wires, if you need a better connection (on right).
How do I purchase a Coil Machine?
Currently there are 3 options:
1. Send a cashier's check or money order.
2. Send a personal check (machine ships when check clears).
3. Use PayPal (there is a $30 expedite charge for this option).
I am doing this to keep costs down. In the future, I may implement a storefront option on the website.